- Manage and maintain internal relationships with other support areas maximize service/quality to facilitate smooth activities. (Within the accountable areas).
- Participate on cross-functional project teams and task groups, including those in support of conversion activities.
- Team player who takes initiative to accomplish department objectives.
- Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact to current system processing (within the accountable areas).
- Helps in providing market-leading, compelling Digital product experiences that can leverage the global scale and distribution network (Within the accountable areas).
- Ensure the creation of one, modern bank experience by supporting the creation of one IT infrastructure, refining and removing redundant processes and automating others to ensure we deliver the best possible customer experience (Within the accountable areas).
- Define and develop improvement opportunities across customer experience, commercial product sales and digitally native capabilities (Within the accountable areas).
- Define functional and deployment requirements, in conjunction with Software Delivery, QA, Marketing and other stakeholders to facilitate improved customer engagement (Within the accountable areas).
- Helps refining customer experience for new capabilities in partnership with Group Marketing, Retail, Multichannel, and other key stakeholders (Within the accountable areas).
- Competitive assessments: research new technologies and services, assess competitors/new entrants, and review regulations for Digital requirements (Within the accountable areas).
- Bachelor degree of Engineering, Computer Science or BA in accounting or its equivalence.
- Fluency in English and Arabic Spoken and Written.
- Min. 3 years experience in digital product management or similar role.
- Strong analytical, Strategic thinking, Project management and negotiating skills.
Apply Via The Following Link