- Responding to client queries and providing remote technical software support in a timely manner.
- Maintaining highest client satisfaction and relationships even in severe and pressurized situations.
- Interacting with client and IBM functions consistently until problem solution.
- Performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership by analyzing problems/situations and understanding problem impact on client business
- Employing IBM’s standard support delivery methodologies and tools.
- Following established processes for effective management of support incidents.
- Provide technical support service delivery within established guidelines; demonstrating soft skills and technical skills that contribute to client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Adhere to the set working schedule, supporting 24×7 shift operations.
This is a 6 month contract, internship.
- Language skills: Fluency in English; written and oral. 2nd European Language preferred.
- Technical skills: Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (UNIX and Linux);
- Bachelors Degree; Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong customer driven focus
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to listen to clients and understand both situational and technical issues
- Focused & Results orientated
- Accuracy and attention to details
Apply Via The Following Link