- Understanding and meeting customer needs, maximizing the opportunities for HSBC to achieve the RBWM plan/metrics
- Leading the Personal Banking proposition to ensure opportunities are identified and customer needs are met effectively, maximizing all available resources.
- Compliance with the relevant Group standards and the Regulatory organization as applied to the implementation of the RBWM strategy in their country
- Whilst the job holder does not have a direct portfolio of customers, they are responsible for generating leads and sales from the Personal Banking proposition and making referrals to Wealth
- The jobholder will hold Lending Approval authorities appropriate to their role.
- The job holder operates within the approved operating and strategic plan process to develop the RBWM business.
- Proven ability in customer relationship management
- Ability to analyze financial priorities and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
- An understanding of Credit Policies and Lending Guidelines.
- An broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs
- A full understanding of referral processes
- An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal Banking Propositions
- Excellent relationship skills
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
- A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank
- The jobholder forms an integral part of the branch and wider HSBC management team. The jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in day to day activities that contribute to the success of colleagues.
- Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market.
- Attain any internal standards as required by Country
Apply Via The Following Link