- Participate in the preparation and development of the SME banking processes and procedures in coordination with the relevant departments/stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and development of the SME Banking Operational/business model in order to enable the SME Business to achieve the set goals/targets
- Analyzing and ensuring full awareness of the target sectors/industries trends according to the strategy developed and identify opportunities, products/services required to attract clients of those sectors to enhance competitiveness.
- Track the proportion of new customers and follow up the service levels/experience for both new and existing customers in order to increase the bank’s profitability and client’s retention.
- Prepare and submit proposals to the direct manager in light of the bank’s expansion plan in the SME Banking and in accordance to the latest market trends/research.
- Prepare and submit proposals/agreements and protocols with the relevant business clusters and industry partners to strengthen/develop the SME banking financial and Non-Financial Value proposition/pipeline.
- Possession of a thorough understanding of all bank systems that are used/utilized by SME banking, in addition to active engagement with internal stakeholders in systems automation/integration/digitalization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the fields of Commerce, Business Administration, Economics & Finance.
- Successful completion of an accredited Credit Certificate (post-graduate studies in the field of Finance, Business Administration, and other relevant fields is a plus)
- Strong Command of English and Arabic languages
- 4+ years of experience in the field of SME banking
- Knowledge of SME banking products, services, and latest market trends in addition to the CBE Regulations
- Analytical and financial skills and full understanding of SME lending practices
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills for complex situations
- Presentation, communication & negotiation skills
- Creativity skills
- Team player
Apply Via The Following Link