- The job holder is expected to provide holistic financial advice to help their clients grow and protect their wealth. Manage and marketing relationships with key customers and developing significant new business based on market understanding and analysis. Will be responsible for overall relationships of Wealth accounts using a range of competencies as well as maximizing portfolio’s returns/profitability, identify market opportunities, and comply with bank’s policy and procedures.
- Developing a business plan to acquire new wealth clients (Affluent) by selling a high quality & mutually beneficial service
- Achieving sales targets in line with the best services practice by generating leads, sales & referred business to meet monthly sales.
- Increase total portfolio balance of existing customer base of whom the bank defines as ‘ Wealth Clients’ & those that have a potential to develop into wealth clients by identifying the hidden needs and aspirations of clients and meet them through offering a financial plan specifically designed to meet the needs of each client.
- Dealing with client’s requests to project an image of trust & ensure a zero-error execution of transactional processing.
- Maximizing profitability and sales performance by conducting continuous calls to existing and new clients.
- Cross selling of the Bank’s products and services and support both asset and non-asset revenues’ growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 4 years experience in relationship management (Wealth Management)
- Proven track record of relationship management and sales.
- Excellent in English language.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Good presentation skills
Apply Via The Following Link