- The jobholder is expected to provide holistic financial advice to help their clients grow and protect their wealth.
- Manage and marketing relationships with key customers and developing significant new business based on market understanding and analysis.
- Will be responsible for overall relationships of Wealth accounts using a range of competencies as well as maximizing portfolio’s returns/profitability, identify market opportunities, and comply with bank’s policy and procedures.
- Developing a business plan to acquire new wealth clients by selling a high quality & mutually beneficial service
- Achieving sales targets in line with the best services practice by generating leads, sales & referred business to meet monthly sales.
- Increase total portfolio balance of existing customer base of whom the bank defines as ‘Wealth Clients’ & those that have a potential to develop into wealth clients by identifying the hidden needs and aspirations of clients and meet them through offering a financial plan specifically designed to meet the needs of each client.
- Dealing with client’s requests to project an image of trust & ensure a zero-error execution of transactional processing.
- Maximizing profitability and sales performance by conducting continuous calls to existing and new clients.
- Cross selling of the Bank’s products, services, and support both asset and non-asset revenues’ growth.
- 7- 9 Years of Experience
Apply Via The Following Link