- To provide support to the branch network by serving as a universal banker who is capable of playing multiple roles across teller, operations officer, floor manager and QSO which will help manage capacity at the branches with minimum disruption
- Handle all Teller function accountabilities when assigned as a Teller.
- Process customers’ OTC (Over the counter) transactions; support Customer Service in sales through customers referrals and support branch sales through universal teller proactive outreach.
- Handle all Operations Coordinator function accountabilities when assigned as an Operations Coordinator.
- Service complex customer walk-in transactions (e.g. transfers, cheques) and support Customer Service in sales through referrals.
- Handle all Floor Manager & Quick Service Officer functions accountabilities when assigned as a Floor Manager or Quick Service Officer.
- Meet & greet customers and guide them to the right staff; help with missing documents and ensure seamless experience; Educate customers with ATM functionalities and services and support with online sign-ups utilizing demo account.
- Process simple customer transactions under 2 mins (e.g. debit card issuance request, cheque deposits, statement and letter issuance).
- Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work.
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal AAIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain AAIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- From 0 – 3 years of retail banking experience
- Good communication skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented & well organized
Apply Via The Fallowing Link