- Prepare reports of checks value and the units that will be entered for each new securitization transaction.
- Prepare all required files for each client to be sent to the bank and Financial Institutions within the securitization portfolio.
- Ensure that all units delivered to clients have been insured according to the policy.
- Track Daily collected check to be recorded by AR team, proceed with current checks, redeposit, bounced, PDC and recall cancelled checks movement.
- Monitor and process Palm Hills Developments portfolio of checks according to the approved guidelines.
- Review the position of postdated checks and insure its compliance with the agreed upon terms and condition with banks.
- Participate in the quarterly and yearly physical count of the receivables on hand and issuance of final reports.
- Process the bounced checks efficiently based on the approved follow up cycle to accelerate the collection.
- Prepare and present the end of month closing reports related to the department.
- Education: B.Sc degree of commerce – accounting.
- Work Experience: 3-6 years of experience.
- PC Knowledge: Proficient in MS office, Oracle knowledge is plus.
Apply Via The Following Link