- Monitor loans’ covenants to avoid breaching.
- Debt and Facility Management by acquiring new facilities with best terms and conditions, optimal utilization of facilities to ensure reducing interest burden.
- Timely repayment of due installments and monthly calculation for the interest expenses due on debts and facilities.
- Monitoring and follow up transfers and LC.
- Opening LC’s and monitoring vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Age: 27 Max.
- Minimum 1-year Exp. as a Treasury accountant
- V.Good English
- Excellency in Microsoft office