- Coordinate with the bank to prepare draft for requested LCs and ensure that LC terms are matching with Purchase order issued to supplier and follow up with the bank until LC is issued.
- Handle all amendments for LCs.
- Prepare statements for LCs balances on daily basis.
- Review all Import Shipping Documents based on L/C’s Terms and Conditions.
- Review export LCs and ensure that its terms and conditions are applicable.
- Examine export shipping documents and ensure it complied with export LCs without any discrepancies.
- Handle cash against documents.
- Review supplier performance Letter of Guarantee and Advance Payment Letter of Guarantee and ensure its matching to contracts terms.
- Follow up on suppliers LGs and renew its validity on monthly basis.
- Handle issuance of all required LGs (tender, performance and advance payment).
- Prepare monthly closing for LCs, LGs and CAD .
- Prepare monthly report for cash.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Business Administration
- 0-2 years of Experience
- 2021. 2022, 2023 are only welcomed to apply
- Excellent in English is a must
Apply Via The Following Link