- Restructuring the credit lines for existing and new banks to optimize the group profitability.
- Managing the trade finance instruments as LC’s,lgs and form 4.
- Liaison with the Bank channels to facilitate the outstanding transactions
- Verify the Bank charges and commissions to reduce the group finance expenses
- Oversee the daily cash transactions, trade finance transactions, financing and investment requirements for existing banks.
- Monitor the cash flow forecast and determining the cash flow requirements to meet the group budget datelines.
- Oversee working capital performance to drive optimization; handled cash management activities including daily/monthly reporting, forecasts and variance analysis for fulfillment of the group backlog’s.
- Supervision on the cash needs in EGP & foreign currencies to financing the outstanding and backlogs projects.
- Keeping bank relationships and assisting bank credit teams during the annual review of facilities and financial statements analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/ finance.
- SAP Use.
- Treasury field (certificates/courses).
Apply Via The Following Link