- Ensure well aware of all procedures that are developed comply with Bank Policy and Guidelines / SOPs (Standard Operating procedures).
- Review customer complaints to identify the gaps from time to time to add the issues in the QC checklist.
- Perform and complete daily QC as per the QC Framework and publish the daily reports to the Stakeholders
- Identifying the errors and sharing the feedback to the respective processing team
- Publishing the daily and Monthly QC Dashboard MIS (Management Information Systems)
- Ensure corrective actions are taken as per the QC framework on identified errors by respective teams
- Analyze errors and contribute ideas for error reduction
- Identify process gaps and recommend system improvements and enhance efficiency to minimize risk and improve delivery standards
- Performing Quality check on a daily basis based on QC sampling methodology for all the units under CIBG Operations as listed above
- Independently manage QC deliberations post the errors are identified and shared
- Creation of new QC frameworks and conduct annual review with no overdues
- Cross training initiatives by managing BAU (Business As Usual)activities
- Ensure Mashreq Bank Objectives (MBOs) achieved on time.
- Graduate with thorough and in depth understanding of CCAM / MMU / KYC activities
- Efficient and logical approach to identify errors while performing quality check
- Sound knowledge and understanding of UAECB (UAE Central Bank) regulations
- Detailed Knowledge & experience in KYC AML Due Diligence, across all risk levels & legal entity types
- Thorough understanding of Financial Operating Systems.
- A Minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience in General Banking.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented & willingly undertakes new challenges, responsibilities/assignments.
- Proficient in MS Excel for the purposes of publishing MIS reports to the senior management
Apply Via The Following Link