- Dealing with tax authorities on tax audits and appeals.
- Develop and implement strategies for clients to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Identify and document tax filing positions including risk analysis.
- Preparation and review of personal, corporate and trust income tax returns along with other tax information forms.
- Research tax issues and prepare memorandum or client letters, including writing report/letter at the appropriate level for the intended audience.
- Researching tax issues and documenting this research in tax memos or client letters.
- A minimum two years’ experience in public accounting with a specialization in tax.
- Having extensive understanding of relevant tax legislation, corporate, personal and trust tax compliance and planning.
- You value teamwork, client service, and quality in detailed work.
- Very good command in English in both written and speaking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Via The Following Link