- Update all employee records (file and e-file) with relevant joining documents, visa renewals, labor renewals, letters and any other required information so they are readily available when required and comply with Audit requirements.
- Handle End to end Payroll. Responsible for correct and timely administration of the monthly payroll processes and systems.
- Collecting payroll relevant documents, new joiner forms, salary letters, etc. to ensure that the appropriate data is available during the payroll cycle and run the payroll.
- Support all administrative HR responsibilities.
- Ensure the smooth coordination of Medical Insurance renewal for all employees-self & dependents (if eligible). Management of addition & deletions as well as all claim reimbursements as per requirement
- Ensure that the employee details are updated and an excel record with relevant employee information is maintained.
- Conduct new joining and induction formalities for all new Backoffice & Retail employees, ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding experience.
- Coordinate employee’s mobility, relocation, look and see requests for international hires, by being the main point of contact between the vendor and employee.
- Ensure employee exit formalities are completed as per the employee exit checklist and HR processes.
- Collect employee documents and submit them to the PRO for new & renewal visa/labour contracts and assistance with joining formalities.
- Support and initiate internal communication, announcements, and general HR information.
- Be a back-up for HR Specialist (back office) and support the HR Team while team members are on leave.
- Coordinate intra-HR team activities and programs ensuring high collaboration between HR Management, talent, and rewards.
- Ad-hoc project support as required.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel (advanced), Power-point & Word
- High degree of organization & prioritization skills
- Strong English & Arabic communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and quality & able to multi-task and work with various stakeholders.
- Strong team player with relationship building skills
- University degree, preferably with an HR focus.
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience (Payroll, Personal, HR Operation, HR Generalist) is a must
- Background in retail or sports industry or in a company of 300+ employees will be given preference
- All employees based in Egypt
- HR Team. Finance. Legal
- Local Insurance Provider. Local Vendors
Apply Via The Following Link