- Ensure that EBI as an equal opportunities’ employer attracts diverse, brilliant, and ambitious talents who can grow and flourish within an inclusive, dynamic and performance-driven culture, yet they have the skills and talents to serve its strategic priorities.
- Master different sourcing tools and media (e.g., LinkedIn, GitHub, Uni. Alumni portals, etc.) to position EBI as one of the top employers in Egypt and attract prominently diverse talents.
- Implement effective Graduate Internship Programs to achieve EBI’s goals of attracting young talents and position itself as one of the top employers in Egypt for young talents to grow and flourish.
- Manage the selection & onboarding process in light of EBI policy and procedures to ensure consistent, seamless and efficient practice.
- Arrange with hiring managers to ensure maximum satisfaction and best utilization of their involvement in the selection process.
- Utilize in-place HR technologies to advance candidate/ new hire experience in all touchpoints.
- Liaise with our external partners/ vendors such as (assessment centre providers, university’s alumni offices/ Student Chapters, and so forth) to ensure effective and fruitful cooperation.
- Design and implement new talent acquisition projects to ensure visible strong employer branding existence along with satisfying key future TA needs.
- Measure consistently and report timely all Talent Acquisition Operational and Developmental aspects to ensure continuous innovation and improvement as needed.
- Keep track of TA acquisition updates and market trends, recommend possible upgrades and enhancements as needed, or implement changes within the current scope of responsibilities.
- 2-3 years of Solid sourcing experience via different tools and media.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Excellent command of English Language skills.
- Strong business writing skills, including proposals and reports.
- Solid numerical abilities and analytical & research skills.
- Growth mindset and socially intelligent personality.
- Having user experience of ATS tools (SAP SuccessFactors is advantageous)
Apply Via The Following Link