- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Screen/review online applications evaluating such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability and develop
a short list of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Compile monthly recruitment reports as per HR Dashboard
- Complete a minimum of two (2) reference checks on selected candidates and complete a background check as requested.
- Provide business with monthly and quarterly reporting of new hires and candidate pipeline
- Maintain and ensure compliance of all recruitment & recruitment administration policies and procedures
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need by conducting research and recommending new sources for active and
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives (job fairs and career events)
- Coordinate the mass hiring recruitment efforts if needed to support the recruitment of highly skilled employees
- Support the assessment design and implementation of candidates and existing employees who will transfer to the RDMC operation.
- Attend to any other relevant and reasonable tasks as may be required from time to time
- Other duties and responsibilities might be assigned.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or any other relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Best practice end to end recruitment cycl
- 5 years of progressive experience as a talent acquisition specialist/recruiter, preferably within a
- Experience with mass hiring for employees in the skilled labour trades.
- Experience in candidate assessments and testing would be advantageous.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Experience with HRMS is an added advantage and proficiency in Microsoft Excel for analysis and reporting purposes.
Apply Via The Following Link