- Deliver services at the defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs.
- Identify and implement service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that
- will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Provide staffing support that is aligned with a specific internal functional client team, with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving
- target metrics such as Time to Accept (TTA), Time-to Hire, and system accuracy, among others.
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including: Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment; and ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team.
- Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates who have applied via online job postings and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team.
- Manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process. Manage with the attempt to achieve build consensus, with Manager oversight when needed.
- Work with Manager to develop compelling offer for external hires, present final offer to candidate and manage offer negotiations if necessary, with oversight from manager.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders,including functional hiring managers, HR partner, in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection.
- Develop the ability over time to effectively portray PepsiCo GBS as a strong Employer of Choice. This should include the ability to educate and deliver PepsiCo GBS Employment Value Proposition, as well as information regarding PepsiCo’s portfolio, functions, culture, leadership mode and, employment brand
- HR Talent Acquisition process and SLA management experience at a GBS
- organization/Shared Services: 1-2 years
- HR administration and coordination experience in a multinational environment: 1-2
- service management and ticket management system experience
- Customer orientation
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Apply Via The Following Link