- Contribution in driving projects in collaboration with different functions
- Coordination and support in the roll out of new projects/Job tasks
- Support decision making via the provision of data analysis
- To carry out a range of tasks as allocated by the Manager/Team Supervisor.
- To have a flexible approach to work to meet the changing needs of the team.
- To assist in the production and delivery of a range of written correspondence including reports and presentations.
- To attend meetings associated with the tasks or projects allocated
- To uphold a positive image of the service through good public relations.
- The ideal candidate will be a student in any major.
- Strong analytical skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership over projects and act with agility, speed and pragmatism.
- Good (written) communication skills and able to present findings in a concise manner.
- Shows curiosity and able to easily connect to people.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Apply Via The Following Link