- Coordinate recruitment efforts and serves as primary point of contact for an assigned territory and internal coordination of university participation in outreach activities.
- Organize high school visits, presentations to groups and individual students, and the promotion of our universities at education fairs, etc.
- Build strong relationships with school counselors and administrators to promote our programs.
- Ability to
- Building strong relations with school counselors, students, parents, and any interested parties.
- Promotes and represents the university at fairs, networking events, promotional opportunities, and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates different recruitment efforts and arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
- Prepares reports and proposals and responds to inquiries from students and interested parties.
- Provides career and academic advising to potential students
- assists students in completion of applications
- Participates in the development of student recruitment and retention plans, strategies, and written materials.
- Creates a database of prospective and current students and/or potential degree candidates in the state.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist the activities of other recruiters as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Related experience (ex. public relations, customer service, marketing, student advising, event coordination, etc.)
Apply Via The Following Link