- Develop the organization’s long-term & short-term plans, goals, and objectives and collaborate with the finance department reflecting the strategy in the budget preparation process producing Budget assumptions cross-referenced with narratives.
- Administer gap analysis to assess the standing position of the bank compared to where it should be and identify the main reasons/obstacles that prevented achieving the pre-defined KPIs, goals, initiatives and objectives.
- Support and sustain in classifying internal resources in co-ordination with the related parties that can support or hinder the bank’s strategic direction in the context of these developments and analyze how this can impose opportunities or threats to the bank through performing SWOT analysis.
- Provide and contribute in the update and adjustment of the long-term plan continuously to ensure that the plan is coherent, achievable and relevant.
- Support in the Production of end-of-year report with concise analysis and main conclusions with respect to EGbank’s strategy; highlighting the major accomplishments and achievements of the year and summarizing how effective our strategy was, hence, aiding the management in any future decision-making.
- Secure and conduct a range of reports for strategic planning department that aid in the decision making process for the bank.
- Identifying the developments taking place regional and local in addition to political/economic/social/technological changes which may affect the strategy.
- Obtaining research findings and analyzing trends to ensure relevance and competitiveness of the strategy.
Apply Via The Following Link