- Produce Monthly, quarterly and annual VF-EG statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of TE Quarterly financial requirements as per the VF-TE new agreements.
- Produce monthly variance analysis between the IFRS Vs. EGGAAP financial standards.
- Preparation of the group New Mid-Year Auditors requirements in order to meet the cascaded deadline.
- Review the accounting treatments of all financial data exchanged with the Audit and check compliance with the generally accepted Accounting standards.
- Preparation of the related financial documents presented in the OGM and to the board of directors.
- Prepare any Related Party Analysis and/or disclosures required that reflecting the company’s position
- Produce subsidiaries stand-alone financials on a monthly basis (4 subsidiaries in-addition to any new acquisitions)
- Preparation of the statutory management discussion and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of financial materials regarding regulatory inquiries and data calls.
- Review and maintenance of statutory accounting process to ensure data availability and accuracy.
- Design and implementation of process and system improvements in relation to the statutory reporting process.
- Execution and compliance with internal control policies and procedures over statutory reporting including compliance with model
- High experience in Financial Accounting (with at least 3 years’ experience in relevant financial Field).
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting Standards & principles
- Financial Accounting study is a must.
- Ability to research emerging statutory accounting issues
- Good presentation and reporting Skills.
- Excellent command of written & oral English language.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills (Mastering the MS office)
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply Via The Following Link