- Receiving facilities requests from clients
- Preparing a schedule of field visits to clients to identify their financing needs and obtain the necessary documents to identify the client’s financial status and present it to the higher supervisory level
- Preparing clients’ credit file in light Scoring product’s policy and procedures, and reviewing Client’s ACP in order to identify the proper facility structure
- Preparing credit memos and market analysis in light of Bank’s policy and CBE regulations and raising facilities recommendations to the higher supervisory level in order to submit the cases to the credit Assessment team of very small segment for new or existing clients
- Periodic follow-up for the client’s activity to identify any developments or deviations that may occur during the facility duration through various information sources (the client’s account, the ACP and client’s financial statements) in coordination with Investigation department and Credit Risk department
- Collecting post approval docs in order to fulfill credit approval conditions and booking process in coordination with the relevant sectors
- The regularity of reviewing and follow up credit accounts and renewal taking into consideration credit conditions to mitigate operational risks and to ensure continuous adherence to the agreed work procedures and policies
- Periodic control of all documents required during the life cycle of the facilities in accordance with the periodicity of each of them
- Carrying out the portfolio daily operations of clients’ accounts under the supervision of the higher supervisory level
- Extracting the necessary data for the preparation of periodic reports using MIS reports to show achievements position compared to the beginning year position and the targets set and submitting them to the higher supervisory level
- Implementation of any other tasks related to SMEs assigned by the line manager
- Port said
- Years of Experience: From 3 to 5 Years of experience in Small Business Loans
- Educational background: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in (Commerce, Business Administration, Economics & Finance)
- Certificates: Credit Course is a plus.
- Proven ability to establish & maintain relationships with SMEs clients.
- Full awareness of bank product, services, policies, rules and regulation.
- Proven analytical and modeling skills and thorough understanding of the financial statements.
- Excellent understanding of lending practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
Apply Via The Following Link