- Managing and ensuring thorough Follow-up on NPL customers under the assigned portfolio starting with recommending the suitable strategy on account level to line manager.
- Presenting periodical account Review in order to be able to adhere to the budgetary projections.
- Writing and presenting credit memorandum to line manager consequently presenting to acquire appropriate Committee approvals, including full financials spread/analysis, Collaterals.
- Sustainable Follow up on obtaining approvals and facility agreement preparation till the customer’s sign off and subsequently on adhering on the repayment plan.
- Managing the handover process for all new accounts reclassified to NPLs.
- Maintaining accurate & updated business information to be ready to any required reports/inquiries.
- Prepare reports, correspondences, and presentations as requested.
- Maintain good archiving system to keep old and new files easy to retrieve.
- Arrange any required meeting ensuring that meetings are organized, and all attendees are notified.
- Executing assigned actions items on its assigned time frame while accurately & professionally delivered – Ensure compliance with Department’s policy and regulatory instructions.
- Ensure complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree holder (or above) in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ Banking experience
- Credit Course is a MUST.
- Solid market knowledge.
- Sound interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong writing & analytical skill
- Strong Team playing
- Able to work under pressure/challenge.
- Negotiation & problem-solving skills is a must.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic
Apply Via The Following Link