- To manage a portfolio with coverage of SME customers in Cairo and other governorates in Egypt, marketing & soliciting new relationships in-order to achieve predetermined objectives.
- Screens proposed customers against Target Market Plan and Risk Acceptance Criteria, to initially identify ADIB EGYPT credit risk appetite for obligors and setting the facility structure, subject to Business and Risk Management approvals and the Wholesale Bank Policy.
- Furnishes / updates the Business Analyst with client information, financial statements, and relevant data, for the different types of CA reviews (Annual, Initial, Interim etc.).
- Reviews/Approves extensions of credit (for Credit Officers) and ensure that the data within these extensions of credit are accurate and that they are designed with the appropriate requested facility package and all credit risks are properly addressed.
- Ensures that the extensions of credit are consistent with the relationship profile and endorsing the risk/reward balance.
- Ensures appropriate obligor / facility risk ratings in line with the risk ratings Policy of the bank.
- Conducts regular accounts follow up assisted by periodical reports to avoid the manifestation of past dues, excess and the breach of terms and conditions of the approved facilities.
- Monitors changes in the risk position of the clients using renewal and monitoring tools, and are promptly communicated to Business and Risk managers.
- Maintains regular contacts with customers to sort any internal/ departmental issues with immediate action, supporting CSU Service Unit to serve customers in the best way, as per approved SLA.
- Conducts periodic client calls / site visits and document client calls with the frequency indicated in the Credit Analysis section.
- Maintains customer loyalty and promote brand identity by providing excellent customer service via regular updates and reviews on bank’s range of financial products as well as customers’ financial needs.
- Provides quality service to clients and closely follow up and ensure the processing of all requests (new facilities, increase of existing facilities, amendments, waivers, operations requests etc.) up to their satisfaction duly within SLAs without deviation.
- Prepares target list of potential relationships.
- Conducts marketing calls to screen the market And approaching potential relationships.
- Identifies expansion opportunities with existing clientele base to achieve portfolio growth.
- Monitor practices of competition and report findings to Unit & Department Heads.
- Provides product specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell. Responsible for overall parent relationship management and providing a wide range of treasury, cash management, trade and corporate finance products and solutions.
- Closely monitors Past Dues Report, and take any required action, after consulting with Unit Head and/or Wholesale Bank Head.
- Ensures that extensions of credit follow regulatory limits and the Central Bank of Egypt regulations and guidelines.
- Initiates “credit checking” and “Central de Risqué – CBE” requests, and ensure their completeness by the time of the credit approval.
- Provides recommendations to improve the current procedures and processes to ensure that work is carried out in an efficient manner.
- University/College Degree
- Credit Risk course
- MA /MBA is an advantage
- Relationship Manager: 5-7 years of experience
- Senior Relationship Manager: 7-10 years of experience
Apply Via The Following Link