- Proposing aggregate plans to grow and increase the bank’s market share in SMEs clientele.
- Managing and supervising team members in addition to authorizing credit memos.
- Meeting the set financial targets through communicating with external and internal stakeholders to attract new clientele.
- Following up, analyzing and reviewing credit portfolio.
- Joining credit committees and sharing input regarding submitted credit cases.
- Monitoring the flow of loan granting process and procedures in order to maintain quality and speed.
- Contributing to solving the problems that face the team.
- Minimum 11 years of banking experience, 3 of which within a supervisory role.
- Relevant academic background.
- Beni- Suef Governate resident is a Must.
- Very good English Language proficiency.
- Credit Course/ Mini Credit Course is mandatory.
- Proficient user of MS Office Applications
- Extensive knowledge in Macroeconomics, various sectors, markets and operations.
- Aggregate analytical eye for data and financial accounting.
- Advanced Mathematical and Analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of Laws and regulations.
Apply Via The Following Link