- Investigate truck failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and make recommendations for repairs.
- Provide feedback to supervisor/service manager on customer problems and needs
- Conduct monthly/ Weekly reports to the supervisor/Service Manager
- Ensure safety process according to Toyota standards.
- Develops & maintains a working knowledge of the function & operation of the various mechanical, hydraulic & electrical systems found on the trucks on which the service department normally works.
- Ensures that customer trucks are fixed right from the first time.
- Ensures that repairs are carried out within promised delivery time & estimated cost.
- Inspects & tests drive trucks on which repairs are performed.
- Proper utilization of service facilities e.g. equipment, SST, manuals, testers, etc.
- Writes technical reports
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, & uniform appearance for himself, his vehicle & his group.
- Reports to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership.
- Follow up with the payments.
- coordinate with the parts team to insure customer satisfaction
- Experience 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Education Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Excellent Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Work under pressure
Apply Via The Following Link