- Acknowledge and greet customers politely and courteously when they enter the reception area.
- Record the customer requirements on a Job Order Form informing customer of estimated labor and parts charges when requested, inspect customer’s vehicle and record any damage/comments on the Job Order Form (receipt of customer supplied product), sign same and allow customer to read, or read details to them, and obtain their signature (contract review).
- Periodically check Job Cards and Register for any vehicles not completed as promised, establish reasons, and advise customer of progress
- Follow Warranty policy, procedure, and instructions supplied by Warranty manager.
- Education: B sc. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Location : Alexandria
- Experience: 1:4 years in a similar position.
- Language Skills: Very Good written and spoken English.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use Microsoft Office to include Microsoft Word, Excel,
Apply Via The Following Link