- Settlement of bank balance to ensure that it maintains the integrity of the financial position of the company, as well as helping to speed the sales process through following up collections and customer checks and so on a daily basis.
- Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end within stipulated timelines
- Ensure compliance with financial and group policies to maintain good internal control system and operational processes for audit review
- Handle daily operations with Banks by monitoring the implementation of cash transactions, plus recording on the ERP system
- Handle daily inflow & outflow operation with banks (Cheques; Local LC collection, LGs; Cash; & Transfers).
- Ensure that all banks transactions are recorded & maintained in the system
- Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Review accounting transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness for reporting
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years experience
- Very good command of SAP.
- Very good command of English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Awareness of business trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Apply Via The following Link