- Execute all daily activities related to Secretariat in accordance with the set rules and regulations.
- Handle the daily work that is related to the function:
- Handling phone calls, receptions and meetings arrangements.
- Handling incoming & outgoing mail.
- Archiving documents and records in order to be easy to be recalled.
- Provide comprehensive support to facilitate the execution of the function meetings through:
- Preparation of meeting’s agenda.
- Coordination with attendees through sending meeting invitations & answer all inquiries (if any).
- Follow-up on the execution of the meetings.
- Preparation of meeting minutes and acquiring the attendees’ approval.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the direct manager including communicating meetings reminders, distributing minutes and action plans to all member’s post meeting.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Greet visitors and provide the needed support regarding their requests.
- Conduct or help with new employees’ orientation and set-up.
- Liaise with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation inside and outside the country in terms of booking hotels, transportation as well as any financial and administrative arrangements in coordination with General Admin function.
- Conduct regular reports to direct manager on interval basis.
- Monitor all the supplies, stationery and supervising the work of the office boys and the drivers.
- Support in organizing and maintaining office filing system.
- Handle the translation process from and into the local language in some of the materials produced by the bank bodies, either directly or in cooperation with the external translation-service providers.
- And any other assigned Tasks.
- minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably banking.
Apply Via The Following Link