- Target clients according to ENBD credit policy.
- Providing high quality services/ speed and reducing transactions defects and cycle time.
- Provide professional advices on products & services to customer to ensure that business opportunities are realized.
- Obtain financials data/information from customers, market outlook and conduct assessment to minimize any potential risks.
- Conduct calls and site visit to Business Banking clients and draft its call reports.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s approvals, policies & procedures and norms to protect the organization’s and customers’ interests.
- Ensure preparation of compelling proposals that will meet the policies, customer needs & negotiate their acceptance.
- Ensure implementing limits, terms and conditions, covenants, securities…etc. of granted facilities.
- Ensure day-to-day customers’ transactions on timely and quality manner.
- Cross selling of the Bank’s products and services and support both asset and non-asset revenues’ growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- +6 years of related experience.
- Credit risk knowledge
- Trade finance knowledge
- Business Writing skills
- Supervisor/managerial skills
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Concern for quality.
Apply Via The Following Link