- Coordinates proactively with various functional areas on their Manpower requirements in order to place the right incumbent for the right job within the required time frame.
- Interacts with Databank, Universities, Recruitment Consultants, Advertisement firms, job aggregators etc. for the purposes of identifying & sourcing top tier candidates for fulfilling Kuwaiti & Non Kuwaiti manpower requirements across the Bank.
- Screens, Interviews & short lists applicants through preliminary In-house interviews / Campus Interviews etc. In order to recruit suitable candidates meeting the requirements as per the Job Description.
- Responsible for the recruitment process of approved candidates such as; calling candidates for an offer then checking Ci-Nets, references for local candidates and medical approvals.
- Prepares monthly report for department’s manpower update.
- Responsible of the recruitment procedures for approved candidates from abroad and update department heads on the status from time to time.
- Checks that Medical reports & educational and experience certificates of selected candidates are in order for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of the Selection process.
- Coordinates Salary negotiations with short listed candidates and ensures that the Job offer is in line with the approved list of jobs and Compensation policy of the Bank in order to complete the Job offer procedure in an appropriate manner.
- Handling the In – House Engagement process to ensure the most eligible and qualified internal candidates are placed in the relevant vacancies.
- Ensures that candidate applications are recorded and filed appropriately for the purpose of quickly reverting back to the documents as and when needed.
- Checks the post recruitment procedures for new recruits such as Security ID request, Anti Money laundering declaration, and declaration of Intent and Confidential information sheet for the successful completion of recruitment formalities.
- Contributes to the execution of Recruitment policies, procedures & systems in order to ensure work is conducted in the most efficient manner and according to Bank policies / guidelines.
- Keeping a pulse in the market and providing insights into how to run exceptional process for our hires.
- Partner with the Compensation & Benefits team to craft compelling packages for our candidates.
- Partner across the Recruitment & HRBP on cross-functional projects.
- Hold a University Degree in Business or any related major
- 5 – 7 years of experience Recruitment and Talent Acquisition
Apply Via The Following Link