- To Support Business in opening of new accounts on Digital Onboarding System for CIBG customers
- Coordinate effectively between CIBG, Compliance and Relationship teams to ensure efficiency in performing activities.
- Maintain/update reports pertaining to portfolio management for the Unit.
- Coordinate closely with Clients & ARMs and RMs in opening new accounts perform completion of documentation related.
- Familiar with required documentation for the account opening and KYC(TL, KYC, FATCA CRS & Supporting Docs)
- Attend to all exceptions related to account opening.
- Ensure that the exceptions and rework kept at minimum.
- Independent in handling MER, responsible of lodgments/submission of the documents to Credit Admin.
- Assist in preparation & approval of KYCs and ensure to coordinate with the Offshore Team for the cases to be updated in Flex system accordingly.
- Confirmation on the cases in hand and processed to Business /Customer, as the case may be
- Familiar with the UAE Central Bank requirements
- Handling any task in line with Business requirements
- Assure high quality of service to all business divisions within CIBG
- Perform Customer Screening and Enhance due diligence, Adverse media Search, PEP assessment during onboarding clients
- Discounting false positives and escalating any potential and exact hits by abiding to compliance roles and guidelines
- Minimum Graduate with 2-4 years banking experience.
- Customer focused having effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform multitasks and operate in a dynamic environment.
- Conversant with basic banking laws and local regulations etc.
- Good business and operational background or a clear understanding of how the back office operates
- Good background in compliance responsibilities and name-screening, enhance due diligence and adverse media search
Apply Via The Following Link