- Prepare monthly income statement, balance sheet and cash flow with related disclosures.
- Prepare monthly Actual Vs budget comparison, analyze variances.
- Collect budget data from all departments, validate the data and assumption with department heads, suggest and implement cost reduction methods, then issue financial reports.
- Review Trial balance and ensure that all entries are supported by documents, accurate and in line with company policy.
- Post needed adjustment entries to ensure financial reports in line with financial accounting standard and governmental regulations.
- Coordinate and follow up with external auditors by preparing audit file and documents needed to ensure company audit procedures completed in efficient and effective way without notes.
- Follow up customer & vendor advances and balances on a monthly basis.
- Prepare cycle count schedule, support the team during the process, adjust stock variance on system
- Prepare all reports needed by company management.
- Assist fixed assets policies that drive effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Assist the finance team during cycle count.
- Review Balance sheet reconciliation and ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
- Review and analyze expenses transactions, vendor balances & follow up old vendor balances.
- Review bank reconciliations for all banks monthly.
- Review Aging for customers, vendors monthly.
- Review Vendors and customers reconciliation on quarterly and follow up issues on monthly basis.
- Review the bad debt provision.
- Review and follow up stock movement and inventory balance and aging.
- Review and analyze expenses transactions and month-end accruals to determine accuracy.
- Preparing numerous audit schedules and year end audits.
- Record accrual, deferral, Reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company’s accounting ledger, then perform account analysis to make sure those entries and balances are correct.
- Bachelor of Commerce /Accounting with 7-10 years of experience in the same field.
- Have a detailed understanding of Financial Reporting Standards.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, word & PowerPoint).
- Experience in SAP.
Apply Via The Following Link
If you think you can contribute to Nile Air’s Finance team, please send your CV to: email@example.com.