- Full responsibility for the operations of the Egypt accounting department.
- Full responsibility for the Account Receivable System (Update collections/Issue invoices/run reports/ close the Subsystem and send the GL file to GL Department.
- Responsible for the closing of the Accounts Payable System.
- Responsible to Collect payroll data and send it to Payroll. Responsible to upload the Bank payroll payment file in the Bank System.
- Responsible to pay the employee Social Insurance, Employee Income Tax to the Government.
- Do account reconciliations and also review and approve account reconciliations provided from other employees.
- Provide Journal entries in the books.
- Responsible to provide any documentation or analysis is requested by the Internal and external audit.
- Responsible to support the Sales/ PS and WCS department.
- Calculate and Pay the VAT to the Government.
- Certified accountant.
- 10+ years or related experience.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of local statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of SOX Compliance.
- Experience of dealing with external and internal audit functions.
- Working knowledge and experience of Oracle or similar ERP product.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
- Self-starter and able to act on own initiative.
- Proven analytical ability and creative problem solving skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously, working under pressure and meeting strict reporting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written, presentational).
- Project Management skills and experience desirable.
Apply Via The Following Link