- Closely monitor payment pattern for customers and release sale orders in SAP within prescribed limits of DOA.
- Timely reconciliation of accounts receivable balances and formal closure of reconciliation activities by sending / obtaining a balance confirmation letter.
- Timely reporting of AR statements with commercial team members.
- Rigorous follow up of overdue payments from customers. This includes sending reminders for payments, making follow-up calls with the customers and commercial team members.
- Preparation and presentation of AR MIS on a monthly basis to Finance Manager/ Director.
- Support Finance Manager in cash flow forecasts by providing timely inputs.
- Support the timely submission of documents to bankers for Export documents compliance prescribed under local regulations.
- Monthly close activities – Preparation of Accruals for agents brokerage and support regional team by providing accurate inputs on customer rebate accrual.
- Booking of credit notes for rebates, bad-debts w/off entries after approval from the Finance Manager/ Director.
- Processing payment for Agent commission – arranging necessary documents and handing over to AP.
- Support in SAB 104 calculations on a quarterly basis.
- Support finance manager during Audit of financial statements, SOX controls and Internal audit.
- Support tax team on VAT/ Customs/ Other audits by providing necessary data pertaining to sales.
Apply Via The Following Link