- Apply & Ensure Compliance with the procurement policies and procedures.
- Supervise the Buyers and monitor their performance.
- Monitor / track the execution of internal clients Purchase Requests to ensure processing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare the RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and Supplier Bid List for complex Projects/RFPs and Non-standardized RFQs and evaluate the financial proposals .
- Negotiate with Vendors for the best deal in terms of quality, price, terms and delivery period.
- Set purchase recommendations and prepare the Purchase Orders.
- Day-to-day coordination with vendors
- Assist in reviewing countries purchase approval requests and ensure availability of decision support documents.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentations on all bids.
- Assist the Payables Section in resolving invoice discrepancies and variances
- Resolve claims of material/service non-conformance.
- On-the-job Training for New and Existing Buyers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sourcing, Industrial Engineering, Management or any related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement/ IT Procurement with international companies.
- Good in English and Arabic.
- Excellent negotiation /Communications skills.
- Time management
- Active learner.
- Computer skills.
- Personal Integrity.
- Ability to take good decisions within the delegated authority.
Apply Via The Following Link