- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Handling customer problems by investigate and resolve customer queries and problems.
- Issuing a monthly report on the rise and fall of cogs and reporting on periodic variances and their causes.
- Monitoring customer accounts, matching payments with invoices and ensure proper clearance.
- Performing a cost accumulation tasks with regard to the local and imported products and services provided by the company according to professional costing standards (ex. Abc costing)
- Process adjustments through monthly closing entries, visa adjustments, invoices to be charge to vendor accounts, distributors tax commission …etc.
- Reconciliation of payment and prepare varies accounting analysis
- Support financial and corporate decisions through providing varies financial analysis and reports including; aging, warranty and collection activities and analysis reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 Years experience in same position
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- customer service skills
- time management and organizational skills
- problem solving and decision-making skills
- strong mathematical skills and interpersonal skills
- decision-making skills
- relevant computer applications and accounts receivable procedures.
Apply Via The Following Link