- Responsible for tasks, processes or entities in the area of Financial Reporting which includes solving problems and responding to ad hoc queries for assigned areas.
- Responsible for Financial Reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts in all valuations. Analysis of the movements, aggregation of accounting technical & business analysis and explanation to internal clients / stakeholders.
- Responsible for conducting Quality checks of junior team members and support through complex queries.
- Demonstrate an expert knowledge of accounting treatment of underlying business products, external and internal transactions in a multivaluation environment and combines methodology with business knowledge
- Ensuring the effectiveness of Financial Accounting/Reporting by proposing improvements to own tasks and processes.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers and managers which will improve Client and PwC’s efficiency.
- Developing close relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing your own workload, including reporting on progress and issues
- Developing the ability to be agile and support a range of client/projects
- Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
- Proactively build relationships with all team members within PwC including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
- Part Qualified Accountant with minimum 3-6 years experience or Qualified Chartered accountant with experience in a role relevant to Accounting or Financial Reporting
- Experience in working in a cross functional team in a complex process environment
- Experience in conducting quality checks of junior team members work including providing guidance and support through complex processes.
- Strong, practical knowledge with accounting/ reporting systems, and Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Strong understanding of financial reporting processes, with knowledge and experience managing risk and controls
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Insurance or Reinsurance accounting experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of accounting for financial instruments (desirable)
- Good team player, communicate fluently in English and demonstrate personal and collective team accountability and dedication for area of responsibility
- Excellent MS office skills
- Self motivated and independent, with ability to forge strong working relationships
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines; demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrates commercial awareness in daily service provision within its own area of responsibility
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Insurance or Reinsurance accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting for financial instruments
Apply Via The Following Link