- Coordinate with all Company functions to ensure the completeness of the period related expenses and related accruals, prepayments, provisions, other debit & credit balances…. etc…. .
- Participating of the maintenance of the company’s chart of accounts, including the master data maintenance of all the accounts including proper descriptions and SAP system configuration.
- Providing analytical reports covering all the P&L and balance sheet accounts and discuss them with all relevant functions on monthly as part of the closing process.
- Analyze the accounts aging and ensure the balances are appropriately maintained by each period’s closing.
- Reconcile fixed asset registers/sub-ledgers vs. general ledgers and reconcile/review fixed assets roll-forward transactions and depreciation/disposal transactions.
- Reconcile all balance sheet and income statements accounts on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and disclosures to cover all Group & MENA requirements.
- Coordinate the period closing activities to ensure timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and analytical reports.
- Provide the necessary samples & analysis required during the quarters & year-end external and internal/compliance audits.
- Coordinate, and support special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting field.
- 3-6 years of experience in similar position.
- Strong knowledge and application of IFRSs & EASs.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems (SAP).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting, and process diagramming.
- Skilled team player with interpersonal skills and a tracking record of successfully working with cross-functional business stakeholders.
- V. Good analytical and organizational skills.
Apply Via Th Following Link