- Work in collaboration with the partner’s sales teams’ to analyze and report market dynamics
- Present information about market dynamics to the business and support the business development process at a key account level
- Visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Present new business opportunities and information on competitor activity to the sales team
- Research and provide information on competitors’ products and positioning
- Understand and effectively convey market information (e.g. new products, campaigns, offers etc.)
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans to achieve targets
- Conduct quarterly OEM surveys including communication of new potential sizes in the market
- Agility – to work in a matrix and complex environment where change happens at a rapid pace
- Courage – to share ideas, think out of the box
- Ownership – to see the bigger picture and take ownership by thinking and acting beyond the role
- Qualification requirements Bachelors’ degree.
- 3-6 years relevant experience.
- Experience of fast paced, matrix & multinational environment.
- Experience of working with KSA, Jordan or Morocco is a benefit.
- Based in Egypt is a plus.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Results Orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Arabic is essential.
- Dynamic professional with strong communication skills
- Leadership with good interpersonal & influencing skills
- The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously
Apply Via The Following Link