- Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via outbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.Learn how to create sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships.
- Actively develop your product knowledge in a range of Oracle technologies.
- Collaborate with sales teams on account strategy and demand generation.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Oracle competitors and industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs in order to link them to Oracle products.
- Deliver exciting product demonstrations for customers.
- The role is based on a hybrid model of at least 3 days a week working from an Oracle office or customer site.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 0-4 years work experience.
- High energy: You’re optimistic and resilient, always eager to interact and influence people.
- Agility: You’re a pro at embracing change. Your self-confidence helps you learn and adapt wherever you go.
- Critical thinking: You’re a natural strategist who can analyze situations, identify issues, and solve problems creatively.
- Teamwork: You’re a fantastic team player who also loves smashing individual goals.
- Communication skills: You’re fluent in English, with a natural flair for expressing yourself.
Apply Via The Following Link