- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads.
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions.
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- Attend Sales events, as required.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- 2-3 years of experience in Hospitality industry is a must; previous experience in a Sales role in Hotel industry would be an asset.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
Apply Via The Following Link