- Performing sales activities and customer visits with CRM reports tracking.
- Preparing and developing technical presentation to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- High level of coordination with technical office to present products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials & machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales targets and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years.
Apply Via The Following Link