- Track and record the daily retail/corporate cashier revenues.
- Analyzes new sales items for proper account classifications.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts.
- Audit cash receipts and output of the automated cashiering system; audits all inputs and adjustments to computerized retail systems.
- Prepare all needed revenue entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Coordinate with the sales team in order to resolve and avoid any possible problem.
- University Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
- Flexible to work extra hours/ weekends during month and year end closing.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Telecommunication experience is desired.
- Knowledge of finance accounting, teamwork player, ability to analyze ant to evaluate accounting problems skills are desired.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and personnel from other departments is desired.
- CPA experience is desired.
Apply Via The Following Link