- Review & Manage the full retail credit cycle’s functions to develop and implement appropriate assets’ credit policies aligned to the bank’s risk appetite and desired competitive/market position. Recommend the necessary controls to ensure accurate implementation of the policies. Identify potential credit and fraud risks and opportunities and their mitigation and exploitation. Review & Assure that collection efforts are effective in managing delinquent debt and delivers high levels of customer service and satisfaction. The purpose of review is governance & control.
- Review the established credit cycle and recommend the best ways for improvement.
- Review the lending operations to ensure sound lending decisions are within defined risk parameters.
- Review the approved policies and provide the required suggestions to attain best results.
- Review the documentation of all policy actions and ensure that they are laid out with clear tracks and guidelines to track changes against performance trends.
- Provide continuous feedback & recommendations regarding policy enhancements to ensure reasonable risk performance while maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the systems and processes support the implemented and agreed on policies.
- Ensure adequate tracking of the portfolio by ensuring the appropriate segmentation from a coding and data entry perspective.
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with collections, branches, direct sales, fraud, legal, and finance to facilitate the implementation of credit policy and strategic solutions.
- Contribute to setting standard processes & procedures for retail products, clients’ verification, supporting documentation, evaluation, lending and reporting systems to avoid potential losses in the future resulting from incremental provisions.
- Conducting performance analysis of the new policies approval to determine the full financial impact on the credit portfolios.
- Ensuring consistent application of credit policy, quality of underwriting decisions and of documents held as collateral.
- Handle Internal Control & Audit reports, investigate and provide response.
- Ensuring that all retail credit policies are adhering to the CBE regulations, in-line with strategy and with ABKE’s retail credit policies.
- Review documenting of the retail credit procedures and continuously maintain & update them to be in-line with approved changes.
- Ensure that all new companies that the bank will deal with have undergone full due diligence.
- Ensure that the insurance process is properly charted and followed up (illnesses, any insured products, etc…….)
Apply Via The Following Link