- Acquisition of profitable new business relationships to achieve defined sales targets with major focus on growing revenue from trade finance products to grow the market share in line the Bank’s strategic direction.
- Acquire new to bank trade finance customers to grow the trade finance customer Portfolio.
- Grow deposits as per set targets.
- Identify business opportunities within the existing portfolio and establish mechanisms of growing customer relationships with the Bank.
- Manage and mine assigned trade finance portfolio and monitor the portfolio quality.
- Review, analyze, screen, verify and confirm all the documentation submitted by the client before submission for recommendation and approval as per the credit / business process flow.
- Market all Bank products to the market in line with the Bank’s defined segments, set targets and strategic objective.
- Make daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly customer visits and call reports in a bid to monitor and grow the customer base.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean loan portfolio with no facilities being recalled.
- Prepare weekly activity reports and submit them to the Chief Business Officer (CBO).
- Grow and support the branches with the trade finance business.
- Review and maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships / prospects and establish ways of retaining and growing the portfolios in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Recommend changes required to meet the set targets and customer expectations in line with the Bank’s policy and procedure.
- Carry out account plans and annual reviews for all customers within your respective trade finance portfolio.
- Cross selling all Bank products e.g. FX, new products etc.
- Attend all weekly business meetings and always keep time.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- Leadership and Team building
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Creativity and passion for business development
- Relationship Management Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Communication Skills
Apply Via The Following Link