- Executes talent strategy for attracting and developing new industry talent for ALSTOM, with specific emphasis on recruitment delivery to business and functions.
- Manages and implements sourcing, recruiting, and supporting on-boarding activities.
- Fill vacancies/open requisitions, including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing and reference checking candidates.
- Use all opportunities to communicate the ALSTOM Employee Value Proposition to all appropriate partners, i.e., candidates, executives, managers, employees, communities.
- Create a positive and unique candidate experience from first point of contact with ALSTOM and ongoing.
- Source candidates through all possible sourcing methods at the least cost possible (including passive candidates) by networking, internet postings, employee referrals, and at times even 3rd party recruiters/agencies
- Review and evaluate resumes to select appropriate list of candidates for interviews ensuring that a diverse candidate pool has been screened and presented to the HR Business Partners and hiring managers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to applicants regarding strengths and development needs
- Act as liaison with candidates, search firms, HR business partners and hiring managers ensuring proper information to all while also handling relationships (when needed) with third-party recruitment firms and vendors.
- Develop and maintain recruitment data on a continual basis and communicate to partners, i.e., candidate pipeline, diversity metrics, cost/hire, time to fill, workforce planning, ramp-up status etc
- Ensure integrity and compliance regarding policies and procedures through the entire recruiting process, i.e, background checks, process compliance and reporting to minimize potential liability to the company
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in human resource and/or recruitment
- Demonstrated track record of successfully filling technical positions in Mobility/Transport/Aviation/Automotive/IT/Construction sector.
- Experience leading the recruiting process using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience of having led Recruitment function/activities for Corporate is preferred
- Success Factors/SAP experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, adaptability to work with people from various cultures & areas of business
- Strong decision-making orientation; interface effectively with Headquarters teams & carry a solid point of view to positive decision
- Thorough knowledge & application of employment laws, knowledge of the principles and practices of employment administration
- Confirmed effective verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- History of making decisions with minimal guidance in accordance with policies and established procedures
- Very detail oriented, proactive and organized with strong technology and Microsoft office skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to change priorities when situations arise
- Good project management & analytical skills with ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solutions, and take action
Apply Via The Following Link