- Prepare new product briefings presentation for the retail network.
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of national sales types. Master data on respective platforms.
- Analyze individual market ordering patterns and equipment take-rates
- Handling local product Literature: drafting local market brochures and flyers according to the latest updates in the
- Assist in retail network communication of regular product updates
- Preparation of local retail price lists
- Manage and lead the product lifecycle and launch blueprint process between the departments
- Preparation of periodical market intelligence reports and coordination of Mystery Shopping activities with respective parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required from a reputable university
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of automotive is a plus.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Team work and cooperation
- Fluency in written & spoken English/Arabic
- Enthusiastic about products
- High communication skills
- High analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and keeping deadlines
Apply Via The Following Link