- Prepare SLA reports to ensure that the turnaround time is within the agreed SLA.
- Prepare Productivity Analysis report for the underwriting team.
- Prepare incident reports on monthly basis.
- Perform any special analysis requested by the top management.
- Prepare credit portfolio analysis aimed at identifying negative trends and/or potential issues, requiring further investigations by the competent structures.
- Prepare the Monthly Analysis for Small Business segment & Report it to the Head of Portfolio Management & Controls
- Overdue amounts Reports: Monthly analysis of the portfolio delinquency development/ Concentration. Each transaction is allocated in DPD buckets according to its DPD, movements of performing exposures among buckets is closely monitored. – % performance quality improvement & Deterioration is Based on exposures movements at T-1 compared to the Current Month to indicate the % “improved” to 0DPD & the deteriorated one.
- Annual Review Report as the annual review control is one of CBE requirements, a monthly analysis of the portfolio subject to Annual Review is conducted & Reported to the parent company, ensuring expired ARs are kept to a bare minimum and portfolio quality enhanced as a result.
- Analysis of the Clients Rating validity & concentrations across the Rating classes “High, Medium & Low Risk” in order to identify and indicate to the relevant business function (Relationship Manager) clients for which rating is not updated.
- To directly assist department head in strategy / policy / process roll outs.
- To detect the risky clients who started to have a days past due before being downgraded or classified through the available tools then re-conducting a new FSA & working in collaboration with the business side to reach the best scenario through preparing a mutual action plan.
- Prepare on a monthly basis, a specific analysis for the clients who has been fallen under PPMC portfolio regardless of the final status (PL or NPL) to understand the common characteristics in terms of industry, activity, demographic factors & the financial factors which will be considered by the top management for the policy changes.
- Ensuring adherence to credit underwriting parameters/standards and policies in the small Business risk through ongoing sample checks ensuring processing errors are kept to a bare minimum and portfolio quality enhanced as a result.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field- Credit Certification is preferable.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Credit Management environment.
Apply Via The Following Link