- To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
- Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
- As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Build relationships and rapport with identified ‘premier’ clients at the transactional / operational level (Premier Service Manager)
- Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Banking and or Service.
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership
- Has a drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients
- Has excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners.
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills with contact centre workforce management knowledge
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure client requests are completed on time.
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, ideation and time management skills
Apply Via The Following Link